Wednesday 25 September 2013

Not like I planned it FOTD

Hi all,

For the 2nd day in a row, my eye make-up didn't turn out as planned. The lid shade was meant to be much darker. I'll try it without Pixie Epoxy next time. As for the lip, it made me realise that very nude shades aren't as flattering on me as creamy light pinks.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-MAC Pink Tea blush and
-YSL Blush Radiance in 3.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Barry M eyeshadow pencil in Purple
-Darling Girl Blackcurrant (lid, into crease and lower lashline)
-Darling Girl Ethereal (brow bone and inner corner)
-NYX Slide On pencil in Jet Black 
-HIP Cream liner in Black and
-Max Factor False Lash Effect waterproof mascara.
Lips:
-Estee Lauder Crystal Baby (I want to marry this lipstick!).

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Time to use my own DG Blackcurrant again , i forgot how gorgeous that shade is :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete