Wednesday 9 October 2013

Popping my LMdB cherry FOTD

Hi all,

I've been very spoilt lately and have lots of new goodies to try so I thought I'd start by popping my Le Metier de Beaute cherry today. I have to say, the quality of the blush and eyeshadow is absolutely amazing! Buttery, pigmented and easy to blend. The blush gives such a gorgeous sheen to my fair skin.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-LMdB blush in Whisper.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-HIP Paint in Steely
-LMdB Thunder (lid)
-One of the shades from the MUA matte palette (to blend)
-Stila Pointille (brow bone and inner corner)
-Yves Rocher 3-in-1 pencil in Anthracite and
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara.
Lips:
-Joe Fresh lipstick in Nude and
-Buxom lipgloss in Clair.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Hmm nice and smoky ! Love it :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Not often I get to try high end stuff so I enjoy it when I do.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete