Monday 21 October 2013

Velvet Plumtones FOTD

Hi all,

Wanted to try out more new goodies today and I love them all! Please excuse the gross bit on my chin. I'm still recovering from yet another breakout.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Stila blush pan in a neutral pink colour (too lazy to check name as it's in a palette) and
-PF Happy Booster powder in Translucent as highlighter.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-Elizabeth Arden Velvet Plumtones palette
-Revlon ColorStay pencil in Vixen and
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Cabernet and
-Estee Lauder lipstick in Hot Kiss.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. That shade just looks perfect on you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm getting quite good at 'frankening' lipsticks by putting different lip pencils underneath. I'm glad I held on to the lippie after all.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete