Friday 14 February 2014

Carbonized Impulsive Fuchsia FOTD

Hi all,

Call this my antidote to all the soft, romantic looks doing the rounds today if you will. Also my first Daniel Sandler product and I love it! Must try more of his stuff. It was hard to pick up the tiny blue sparkles in the eyeshadow but I tried. It looks much better blended in real life, I promise.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product and
-NYC Color Wheel in Pink Glow.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-Jordana Made to Last eyeshadow pencil in the black shade
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Daniel Sandler Dimensional eyeshadow in Carbonized (lid and up into crease and lower lashline)
-Matte light brown from MUA Matte palette (to blend)
-MUG Ice Queen (brow bone and inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder and
-Boots Natural Collection WaterGuard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Lipliner in Mauve (to line and fill in) and
-L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Impulsive Fuchsia (uh-oh, another sheer lipstick I'm in love with).

Lou x



No comments:

Post a Comment