Wednesday 26 February 2014

MAC Heavy FOTD

Hi all,

Yes, I'm really into MAC at the moment and would happily have tonnes more if I could.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, powders (finally used up my Coty Airspun one today!) and contour product
-MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (despite being smashed, I transferred it into another pot) and
-YSL Blush Radiance in 3.
Eyes:
-TFSI
-L'Oreal Color Fresco stick in Raisin Rapture
-MAC Plum Dressing (lid)
-MAC Fig 1 (crease and lower lashline)
-MAC Purple Haze (to blend)
-MAC Carbon (outer corner and lower lashline)
-MAC Phloof (brow bone and inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-HIP Cream liner in Black and
-BE Flawless Definition mascara.
Lips:
-MAC Hug Me lipstick.

Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Yes ! Love Love Love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! MAC is up there with UD as one of my favourite brands.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete