Monday 14 April 2014

Creamy eyes/Wine Lips FOTD

Hi all,

Yes, my looks are a little samey lately. I've totally lost my make-up mojo. Not a clue why. I look at my stash and think 'Meh'. Probably doesn't help that my make-up keeps turning out wrong either.






Products used:
Face:
-MUA Primer (went in the bin. Worst primer I've ever used)
-Usual foundation and concealers
-NARS LRP
-NYX Taupe blush
-Bourjois Cream blush in 2 Healthy Glow and
-Benefit High Beam.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sue Devitt Eye Intensifiers in Surat and Zaire
-NARS Soft Touch Shadow pencil in Aigle Noir
-Collection Work The Color eyeshadow pencil in Vanilla Sky
-MUG Vanilla Bean
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Guerlain Maxe Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Revlon Matte Lipstick in Wine Not.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment