Monday 28 April 2014

Drugstore Love FOTD

Hi all,

I'm trying to get out of my habit of neglecting my DS brand stuff by using lots of it from now on rather than yearning for HE stuff that I can't have or afford. I loved everything I used today which isn't common for me.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Vivo Baked blush in Peaches & Cream and
-Hard Candy Moon Glow powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC Untitled Paint 
-WnW Greed palette (light peach shimmer on lid, matte peach in crease, matte cream colour on browbone and black as liner)
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Deep Red lipliner (to line and fill in) and
-WnW MegaShield lipstick in A Current Affair.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment