Monday 21 April 2014

Last minute change FOTD and bonus cuteness

Hi all,

Once again, I underestimated how long I needed to get ready and ended up having to change my planned FOTD to something different. I'm seriously impressed by the TKB pigment. So pigmented and complex. I need more of their pigments methinks. Also, bonus cuteness from Luna and Molly.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-MAC Pink Tea blush and
-Pink shade from the ELF Studio Eye Transformer.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Almond Cream
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-TKB Trading Smoky XXX (lid)
-Catrice Starlight Espresso (crease. Uh-oh, I forgot how much I love this shade. Need a back-up!)
-Illamasqua Succumb (brow bone)
-Pink shade from ELF Studio Eye Transformer (brow bone and inner corner)
-Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Vixen
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection WaterGuard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner and
-NARS Scarlet Empress (down to a stump. I need another one!).

And now for the bonus cuteness:






Lou  x






No comments:

Post a Comment