Friday 25 April 2014

Rock Star Sex Appeal FOTD

Hi all,

Felt like doing a sparkly eye and red tinted lip with my latest love, NARS blush in Sex Appeal. I didn't want to love it but I'm head over heels! As if my high end wishlist (actually more like a fantasy list nowadays) wasn't huge enough already.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-NARS blush in Sex Appeal and
-ELF Gotta Glo.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Collection Work The Colour eyeshadow pencil in Gunmetal Glitz
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-BE Rock Star eyeshadow (lid)
-Grey from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette (crease and lower lashline)
-Black from same palette to smudge out my eyeliner
-The Body Shop Eye Shimmer in 01 (brow bone and inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-LUSH It Started With A Kiss lip tint.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment