Monday 7 April 2014

The Pointy End FOTD

Hi all,

Thought last night's premiere of GOT was an excuse to try an eyeshadow sample from Geek Chic called The Pointy End. And yes, taupe fans, I'm afraid you do need it. I also realized today that I have no high end plum lipsticks. That's a very sad gap in my stash.






Products used:
Face:
-w7 Prime Magic face primer *road testing this. Not bad at all but we'll see how my skin looks later
-Usual foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Bourjois Rose Pom Pom blush (why did I swap all of my Bourjois blushers away? I love them so much including the scent) and
-YSL Blanc Terriblement highlighter (middle stripe only).
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Catrice Romans Gone Bad cream eyeshadow
-Geek Chic The Pointy End (lid)
-Catrice Starlight Espresso (crease)
-Fyrinnae Shinkirou (brow bone and inner corner)
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX lipliner in Currant and
-Revlon Colour Burst lipstick in Plum.

Lou x


2 comments: