Wednesday 14 May 2014

Pigment love FOTD #1

Hi all,

I had a good sort through my pigment stash last night and was ashamed of the amount in there that I haven't tried yet so I'm righting that wrong starting today. This look got me stared at in M&S but tough! I wanted Passionfruit & Peach Jaffa Cakes and my money is as good as anyone else's right? 






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Illamasqua CanCan eyeshadow as blush and
-the purple shade from the ELF Studio Eye Transformer as highlight.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Jordana 12Hr Made to Last eyeshadow pencil in Prolong Purple
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Persephone Minerals 'Smoke' (inner half of lid)
-Shiro 'Gengar' (outer half of lid)
-MAC Fig 1 (crease and lower lashline)
-MAC Purple Haze (to blend and lower lashline)
-NYX Black (outer v)
-Fyrinnae Sakura (brow bone and inner corner)
-Sleek Eau La La liner in Noir
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Clinique Lash Doubling mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX lipliner in Purple Haze and
-Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Hocus Pocus.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment