Friday 2 May 2014

Trying to cheer up FOTD

Hi all,

I've been having a pretty rough time lately with health issues so I thought I'd cheer myself up with some red lipstick. As for the eyeshadows and blush, I AM IN LOVE! Sorry to shout but I squealed a little when applying them. So buttery and pigmented. Now I need more Laura Mercier goodies!






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-LM Vintage Pink blush and
-MAC Snowglobe Beauty powder.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier in Surat
-LM eyeshadows in Morning Dew, Primrose, Topaz and Kir Royal
-Stila eyeshadow in Black Cat
-HIP Cream liner in Black
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-NYX Lipliner in Deep Red and
-Elizabeth Arden Cranberry Cream lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment