Monday 18 August 2014

Another day, another lippie fail FOTD and bonus sad update

Hi all,

Another disappointing lip product sadly. It was too slippy and greasy and would not apply evenly no matter what I did so I'm afraid it'll have to go. Is there no such thing as vampy DS brand lip colours with nice textures? They all seem to be so patchy and greasy.

And the bonus sad update is this: My doc won't help me any more. I went to see him today as I now feel ill all the time and he just gave me anti-nausea tablets, blamed it on my 'deep clinical depression' and gave me a counselling leaflet. I feel constantly woozy and sick, I ache all over and feel exhausted all the time. I have no social life as I have to keep cancelling as I don't feel well enough. It might not seem serious to him but it's ruining my life. I feel so completely alone in all this.

Anyway, onto the FOTD:






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Dainty Doll cream blush in 003 and
-Boots No 7 Instant Radiance highlighter (chubby twist up stick thing).
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier in Bangalore
-Various shades from Sleek Vintage Romance and Ultra Mattes V2 palette
-Boots No 7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow in Innocence (brow bone)
-MUG Gel liner in Mobster
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Maybelline Midnight Plum lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment