Friday 22 August 2014

Maneater FOTD

Hi all,

Time to turn to my favourite pick-me-up, a red lipstick and I'm in love with this one. In fact, Illamasqua haven't disappointed me yet. I need my whole wishlist!






Products used:
Face:
-YSL Complexion Enhancer in 2 (meh, not impressed)
-Usual foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-Illamasqua Zygomatic cream blush and
-Urban Decay Urbanglow highlighter in Moonshine.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-PF Matte trio in Canyon Classics
-Catrice eyeshadows in I Like To Mauve It (going to need Pixie Epoxy with this one. Fallout city!) and Vanilla and Charles
-Catrice liquid eyeliner pen in 01
-Catrice Made to Last highlighter pen
-Mally Have the Last Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Sedona Red lipliner (to line and fill in. Best DS brand lipliners ever!) and
-Illamasqua Maneater lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment