Wednesday 29 October 2014

Death by Chocolate FOTD

Hi all,

First of my Chocolate palette looks and this one is from the Death By Chocolate palette. Quite frankly, I'm shocked at how smooth and pigmented the colours are if a little powdery. My new found blending skills come from the brush that came with the UD Naked 2 palette. I'm in love with it and need many back-ups!

Also, the area manager of Arbonne here wants me to work for her. She loves my look and says I'm very talented. I've turned down becoming a consultant for now as I can't really take on anything else with mum and all but I'll be doing an event with her where I'll do make-up on 2 models. Exciting!






Products used:
-Usual primer mix, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-MAC Dainty Mineralize blush and
-Laura Mercier Matte highlight in 01.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Barry M Eyeshadow pencil in Purple
-From Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate palette: Love You To Death (lid), One More Bar (crease and lower lashline), Break Me Up (transition), White Light (brow bone), Bring Down Angels (inner corner), All Is Lost (outer corner) and Devour Me (lower lashline).
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Holika Holika Jewel Light eyeliner pencil in 01
-Maybelline Full & Soft mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-ELF Mineral eyeshadow primer (yep, makes an awesome lip primer) and
-Revlon Just Enough Buff lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment