Monday 27 October 2014

The New Brown FOTD

Hi all,

I build this look around Catrice eyeshadow in The New Brown. I have to say, it's amazing! Blue eye girls, you need this in your life. It make my eye colour so intense. I used Pixie Epoxy underneath as a lot of Catrice's newer shimmery shadows have a lot of fallout which solved that issue. Apologies if the pics aren't great. The weather is permanently gloomy here lately.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer mix, foundation, concealers, powders and contour product
-MAC Uncommon Blushcreme and
-Kryolan highlighter in Cashmere. I think I'm in love!.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Milani ShadowEyez in Cafe Au Lait
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Catrice The New Brown (lid)
-Catrice Go Charlie Brown (crease)
-Mixture of peach and light brown from 28 Neutral palette (transition)
-Catrice Vanilla and Charles (brow bone and inner corner)
-MUG gel liner in Mobster
-Look Cosmetics Eye Brightener
-NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Love Lies Bleeding.

Lou x



No comments:

Post a Comment