Saturday 15 November 2014

New hair FOTD

Hi all,

Thought I'd show you my new hair-do. I've had a trim and a lot of layers put in around my face so that I'll have a lot more of it down when I tie my hair back and she added to the fringe too. I'll be keeping my hair black though. I'm now lemming TiGi Bedhead stuff after she let me smell what she put on my hair lol Here are the pics I showed my stylist (same actress with it tied back and down):



And onto my pics:






Products used:
Face:
-Benefit PoreFessional 
-Tarte Creaseless concealer in Fair
-Alima Satin Matte foundation in Neutral 1
-EDM Bamboo Finishing powder in Sunlight
-Usual contouring product
-Alima Bisque blush and
-Alima Luna highlighter.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC Stilife Paint
-Alima Silk (lid)
-Alima Dawn (brow bone)
-Benefit BadGal eyeliner (upper lashline and blended upwards)
-Jordana Sketch dupe (patted over liner and blended upwards. BTW, in the duo I used, the other shade is a dupe for UD Sin)
-Bourjois Intuitive eyeliner
-Catrice inner eye highlighter
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner and
-Maybelline SuperStay in Cherry Pie.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment