Wednesday 3 December 2014

Back to purples FOTD

Hi all,

Back in my comfort zone today. Sadly my stress levels are now affecting my skin and I'm suffering breakouts as well as blotchiness and dry patches. Just what I need.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Alima Satin Matte foundation in Warm 1
-Alima concealer in Beige
-Alima Finishing powder in Keiko
-Usual contour product
-Illamasqua Katie and
-Silk Naturals Angel Glow.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Jordana purple eyeshadow crayon
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Purple Obsession (lol, sounds like me)
-L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burning Black
-Catrice Heidi Plum (crease)
-Illamasqua Can Can (to blend)
-Milani Bella White (brow bone and inner corner)
-MAC kohl in Smolder
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Burberry Feather Pink Lip Mist.

Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment