Monday 22 December 2014

Smoky Plum Vixen FOTD

Hi all,

I'm trying to get back into posting FOTDs despite my health and stress levels still not being good. Keeping myself distracted definitely helps. Today I finally got to try the much coveted Clarins Smoky Plum eyeshadow and now I get why it was so hyped. I used it over a similar coloured cream eyeshadow and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy and it has to be the most multi-dimensional plum eyeshadow I've ever seen! The pics just do not do it justice. Absolutely gorgeous! And no, I'm not growing my fringe out. We've been having very strong winds here recently and it's just more practical for me to wear it like this.






Products used:
Face:
-Usual primer
-Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 mixed with Makeup Revolution The Foundation in 1
-Tarte Creaseless concealer in Fair (under eyes)
-KA SSE in SX01 (blemishes)
-Usual powders and contour product and
-Sleek Antique blush.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-GOSH Forever eyeshadow stick in Plum
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Clarins Smoky Plum eyeshadow
-MAC Quarry eyeshadow
-Boots No 7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow in Innocence *HG highlight shade! Perfect satiny ivory)
-MAC Vex (inner corners)
-Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Vixen *so ridiculously gorgeous. I'm going to be so upset when I finish this as it has been disconned*
-BE Flawless Definition mascara and
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara.
Lips:
-Maybelline clear lipliner
-Jordana Cabernet lipliner (to line and fill in) and
-Avon Vixen lipstick.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment