Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Eve 2014 FOTD

Hi all,

Sorry this is a day late. I didn't get home til nearly 2am last night and couldn't be bothered to post pics at that point. And yes, after I spotted the crease in the close-up, I fixed it. Yep, I'm a perfectionist.






Products used
Face:
-Benefit Porefessional mixed with MAC Strobe cream
-Tarte Creaseless concealer in Fair
-Lily Lolo Mineral foundation in Porcelain
-EDM Bamboo Finishing powder in Yellow
-Usual contour product
-Laura Geller Bora Bora blush and
-Laura Mercier Matte highlight in 01.
Eyes:
-UDPP
-Jordana eyeshadow pencil in the black shade
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Fyrinnae Glitterboi (lid)
-MUR Envy (holy crap, buttery, blendable, hugely pigmented and £1!) (crease)
-Milani Bella White (brow bone)
-Fyrinnae Winter Again (inner corner)
-Jordana Liquid eyeliner pencil in Black Point (why didn't I learn from the Milani that these make my eyes sore?)
-Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
-BE Flawless Definition mascara
-Boots Natural Collection Water Guard mascara and
-Benefit Prowl iridescent mascara topcoat.
Lips:
-Benefit Prowl lipgloss.

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment